Trey Ketcham is a dynasty builder. For Trey, building is a noble pursuit which begins with enrolling people in a vision, then involves giving his best effort to truly take care of the people in his organization. This is what recruiting is REALLY about. Trey is a 19-year veteran of the Cutco/Vector business, who worked closely with Vector legends Matt King and Larry Manley. After graduating from the University of North Carolina, Trey moved to Atlanta where he quickly took over the leadership of the Greater Georgia Division. He has become the #1 recruiter in company history, and in this conversation, he shares his inner motivations and his strategies for success.
In this conversation, you’ll hear about:
• Trey’s start with Cutco/Vector, and some key early experiences
• His fast ascent as a manager with the company
• What makes Trey a great recruiter, along with his mindset about recruiting
• Key tactics he has used to build a big organization, especially how he leverages current team members to build big teams
• Insights on the uniqueness of this particular Summer
• Some of Trey’s “why”s for being a Vector manager, and a great recruiter