Tom Rastrelli is one of the most impactful leaders in the the Cutco/Vector sales organization. A 28-year veteran of the Cutco business, he became the company’s first “Double Hall of Fame” achiever, having reached that milestone in both sales and in management. He is a company pioneer in areas such as the Fair & Show and Service Call programs, and has mentored many of the company current elite sales professionals. Tom’s life and career have been marked by many twists and turns, and yet he retains a refreshing and inspiring perspective on it all. This year, Tom is celebrating 50 years of marriage with his wife, Jill.
In this conversation, we talk about:
• The interesting story of how Tom, in his 40s, got started selling Cutco
• Incredible stories and lessons from Tom’s Hall of Fame career
• The impact of leaders like Jerry Otteson and Marty Domitrovich
• Tom’s tips for professional selling
• Tom’s story of dealing with cancer and other life challenges