Kyle Preman is the CT-NY Division Manager for Cutco/Vector Marketing. He is a 21-year veteran of the Cutco/Vector Marketing business, having started in 1999. After graduating from Tufts University with a triple Major, Kyle took on the District Manager role and thrived in this position, even developing over a million-dollar net worth before he was promoted to Division Manager in 2015. His Division encompasses most of Connecticut, as well as Westchester County and Long Island in New York. Kyle is a prime example of well-rounded success in business and in life, and is someone who is adept at teaching others how to also have well-rounded success through skill development, financial knowledge, and leadership experience.
In this conversation, we talk about:
• Kyle’s start and early experiences with Cutco/Vector
• Lessons he learned from his Hall of Fame manager, Mara Berghoff
• Why he decided to pursue the District Manager position as a first career
• Strategies through which Kyle accumulated a $1 million net worth as a DM
• Success factors in Kyle’s growing Division organization