Greg Strine has been one of the most consistently excellent performers in the history of the Cutco/Vector Marketing field sales organization. He rose to National Champion status as a District Manager, and was eventually promoted to Division Manager in Wisconsin. After growing the Wisconsin Division, Greg got the opportunity to take over his home Chicago Division, which he has built into a juggernaut championship organization. His story is the epitome of how to succeed in business and in life for the long-term.
In this conversation, we talk about:
• Greg’s early days with Cutco/Vector
• How he built his commitment through sacrifice
• How Greg has learned to balance work and personal life
• Philosophies for financial well-being that helped Greg build a $1 million net worth as a District Manager
• Many of his keys for building successful teams
• And more