ABOUT TODAY’S EPISODE | DAN CASETTA
What are the best CLSK episodes for Cutco reps? What episodes can managers listen, learn, and implement? What are the best episodes for people outside of the Cutco business? How can listeners leverage specific episodes to help develop themselves and their teams? The answers to these and other questions lie in this special episode of CLSK.
NOTES ON THIS EPISODE:
As of July 2021, CLSK has ONE new episode per week, usually on Tuesdays, PLUS Flashback Fridays.
• 10-12 minute excerpts of past popular episodes
• No Cutco stories, only the BEST nuggets from these episodes
• Great tool for sharing quick bits of info with others
• Perfect to play and discuss at meetings
• Got a top Fast Starter? Play Kenny Coleman FF EP 216. Kenny had a 36K Fast Start, and will simultaneously inspire and challenge the listener.
• Want someone to learn about what Vector-Trained means? Play Jeff Gamboa FF EP 219
• Push Period tips? Play Brandon Brown FF EP 246
• Learn about Branching? Kyle Lopes FF EP 222 or Colton Horn FF EP 210
• Basic Finances? Adam Stock FF EP 180
• Looking to promote female voices to your up-and-coming women leaders? Try Deanna Scortino FF EP 171 or Paige Weber FF EP 195. Outside the business, Charlene Li FF EP 225 or Fischer Yan FF EP 204 are great.
ALL OF THESE FLASHBACK EPISODES WILL POINT PEOPLE TOWARDS THE FULL CONVERSATIONS THAT CAME OUT EARLIER.
NEW EPISODES will vary from current Cutco leaders to alumni to special guests. About once a month, I’ll bring in someone from outside of Cutco to share their own special wisdom. Examples of these have been …
• EP #150 with Geoff Woods — The ONE Thing
• EP #158 with Kevin Clayson — Flip The Gratitude Switch
• EP #188 with Dushka Zapata – most popular episode of 2021 so far
• EP #200 with Christopher Lochhead
• EP #206 with Jon Gordon
• EP #212 with Jennie Lok
• EP #218 with Heather Zumarraga
• EP #230 with Phil Hellmuth
Future guest episodes planned with Ken Coleman, Nick Santonastasso, hopefully Matthew Kelly, and many more!
ALL THE EPISODES AND SHOW NOTES ARE FOUND AT ChangingLivesPodcast.com. You can scroll down the guest bios, can also search for specific guests.
INSIDE CUTCO, most of the company’s top leaders have been featured, with still a few DVMs to go, and some top DMs, CSPs, and others on the plan for 2021. Use these episodes as a way to promote who people will be able to meet and connect with. A great thing about Vector is the social capital that people establish … ONE OF THE GREATEST CONTACTS ANY NEW REP WILL MAKE IS THEIR DIVISION MANAGER. Their lives, experiences, and wisdom is showcased in these episodes. Use the episodes to build them up.
CUTCO/VECTOR REGION MANAGERS —
• Loyd Reagan EP 5 or 105
• Mike Muriel EP 9 or 111
• Scott Dennis EP 11 or 103
• Earl Kelly EP 7 or 107
• Jeff Bry EP 13 or 109
• Angie Macdougall EP 3 or 101
• Joe Cardillo EP 31
• Dan Casetta EP 100 with Jon Berghoff host.
or Riveting Branch Manager story EP 15
Also featured have been Bruce Goodman, Al Dileonardo, Jim Stitt Jr, Jim Stitt Sr, Amar Dave, and John Whelpley. The Stitts both share a little of the story of Cutco and the ethos of our great company. Jr. is EP 39.
Got reps who are interested in philanthropy?
• Cutco Cares/JBB EP 77
• Vroman FRF EP 13
• Andy Jeanty AWI EP 211, so many more!
If you’re OUTSIDE of Cutco and just want to learn and share valuable information, here are a few of my favorite episodes:
• Benjamin Hardy “Personality Isn’t Permanent” EP 126
• Jon Levy “A Life-Changing Network of Influence” EP 36 or FF EP 231
Jon’s newest book just debuted at #2 on the WSJ best-seller list!
• Lauren Gibbs “Olympic story” EP 48
• John Israel Special Thanksgiving episode #56
• Chris George – was Bruce Goodman’s Assistant Manager, now runs a $25B business, powerful stories EP 130
• Hal Elrod Miracle Morning EP 156
or most popular episode EVER on the podcast on The Miracle Equation EP 4 or 80
Wanna learn about Social Media? Relevant for all reps, managers, alumni
• Amber Vilhauer EP 28 or FF EP 248
• Katie Lance “Get Social Smart” EP 146
I have also done a bunch of solo episodes, which are some of my favorite concepts …
• The Power of Choice EP 34
• Bad Advice We’ve All Heard EP 58
• New Year, New You EP 64 – fresh ideas on NY “resolutions”
• The Skills of Influence EP 82
• Election Special with 3 thoughts to unify us all EP 152
• The Four Agreements EP 205
• Emotional Intelligence EP 221
• Mental Toughness EP 241
If you enjoy my commentary, check out any of those, and I would love to hear your feedback.
PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK: What are the best episodes for New Reps?
• Vector-Trained EP 22
• Ben Kooper EP 220 (current #1 college-student rep)
• “Selling The World’s Finest” EP 113 (DESIGNED for new reps)
Want a rep to build conviction in Cutco?
• John Ruhlin EP 8 / 88
• Mike Dawid EP 75 / FF EP 228
What are the best episodes for Managers?
• Trey Ketcham Nobility of Recruiting EP 99 / FF EP 213
• Bryan Hurlman “Power of Passion & Energy” EP 65 (top 5 all-time)
• Paige Weber “Cutco’s Fastest Rising Star (2020)” EP 127
• Dane Espegard “Dream Manager in Action” EP 169
• Drew Frank “Art of Accountability” EP 172
If you want to use the podcast as a tool to get people to WANT TO BE a manager,
• Western Young Guns EP 217 “Creating A Compelling Future”
• Kristin Alli EP 202 “Working From Core Values”
• Trey Harris EP 190 “Multiplying Your Success By Developing Others“
To get people into CSP …
• John Kane EP 69 “Rise of the CSP Position”
• Adam Sobieski EP 184 “Closing Gift Consultant Program”
• Rob Robincheck EP 131 (we talk about Biz gifts)
• Mike Monroe Vector Brand conversation EP 181
• Isaac Tolpin on Culture EP 46 or FF EP 198
• Jon Berghoff latest episode on engagement through Zoom EP 247
— Mike Abramowitz specific to our business EP 215
• Andrew Bosworth Facebook Top Exec EP 6 / 114 (Message me for a picture of his house).
There have been so many more great guests, … Mike Lonzetta TWICE 242/106, Rachel Richards TWICE, Stephen Torres, Kris Mailepors, Shannon Smadella, Josh Mueller, Andrew Smallwood, Athena Lopez (riveting) …
— I wish I could name every guest.
IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR TO TALK TO SO MANY AMAZING PEOPLE AND SHARE THEIR STORIES WITH THE WORLD!
LAST THING I WANT TO SAY IS HOW YOU CAN HELP ME.
Vector does GREAT work, and I want our company to be known for so much more than just selling Cutco. WE TRULY CHANGE LIVES.
This podcast can help spread that word, but only if it keeps growing.
#1 — Rate/review on Apple Podcasts
#2 — Engage with and share my social media posts. Connect with me … If you like an episode, scroll back and find that post and share. Or just make your own post. SHARE THE PODCAST
#3 — Support our podcast sponsors … SEE BELOW
Last, shout out to me once in a while. I’d love to hear your feedback on the various episodes, takeaways, how you are using the podcast, what suggestions you might have for content, format and/or guests.
HIT ME UP BELOW, ON SOCIAL MEDIA, OR VIA EMAIL/TEXT!
BRÈINFÚEL is a new beverage co-founded by Silver Cup Cutco alum Colton Horn. This is NOT an energy drink, but instead is a scientifically derived blend from coffees, teas, collagen, and antioxidants. BRÈINFÚEL uniquely puts your brain and body in the zone, prolonging mental focus, sharpening alertness and decision-making, and protecting your brain from burnout.
Be Smarter. Think Faster. Live Beyond. Go to Breinfuel.com and use the code “CLSK” at checkout for 35% off your first order (unlimited quantity!).
CVI (Core Values Index) is the most reliable personality assessment ever created. Many leaders – both in and out of Cutco/Vector – have used CVI to learn more about themselves and about the people they lead. You can get your FREE CVI assessment by visiting here. It takes less than 10 minutes to complete, and you’ll get your results immediately. You’ll then have the option to upgrade your report to a detailed assessment that will blow you away with its insight. Click here to take your FREE CVI test.
Organifi is the Cutco of superfood blends, made with only the highest-quality, plant-based ingredients. The “Green Juice” contains 11 superfoods, like moringa, spirulina, beets, turmeric, and other all natural, organic ingredients. It’s a great breakfast replacement, and so easy to use … you just mix it with water when you’re ready to drink. My personal favorite is their “Gold Tea,” which boosts your immunity and helps you sleep.
You can visit here to check out the full line of Organifi’s products. You get 15% off everything they carry by using the discount code “CLSK.” Try something from Organifi today!
If you like wine, but sometimes get a headache from drinking it, you need to try Good Weather Wine, founded by legendary Cutco/Vector alum Mark Lovas. All their wines are sugar-free, low in sulfites, and with no additives. You can get a monthly shipment of 3, 6, or 12 bottles, and they’ll make it super easy by making the selections for you based on your preferences. It’s like having your own wine buyer to help you pick.
Check out GoodWeatherWine.com to get started, and enter the discount code “CLSK” when you check out to get free shipping on your order.