WHAT THE PODCAST IS ALL ABOUT
There’s a new generation of entrepreneurs and business leaders who are positively impacting the world through lessons they first learned from a unique sales job with Cutco Cutlery and Vector Marketing. This podcast features stories and lessons from Cutco/Vector’s leaders and alumni, along with occasional very special guests.
Vector recruits tens of thousands of people every year for the opportunity to sell Cutco, the vast majority of these being college students. For those who stick with the company for at least a Summer, the experience can be truly transformational. The list of skills to be gained includes:
- Communication and influence
- Goal-setting and planning
- Time-management and self-discipline
- Overcoming adversity and mental toughness
- Developing emotional intelligence
THE HOST & GUESTS
This podcast is hosted by Dan Casetta, a 30+ year veteran of the Cutco/Vector business, who himself is an accomplished speaker and author. It will feature inspiring stories from some of the company’s top leaders and most prominent alumni. On this show, you’ll meet people like:
- Hal Elrod, one of the leading self-help authors and speakers in America
- Andrew Bosworth, one of the top execs at Facebook, a guy who has changed lives by literally inventing Newsfeed.
- Jennifer Gluckow, one of the foremost sales trainers in the US
- Adam Stock, a financial advisor who is impacting large numbers of entrepreneurs and young leaders through financial education & coaching.
- Lauren Gibbs, a USA Olympic Silver Medalist in the 2018 Winter Games in South Korea.
- Jon Berghoff, Dan’s own best-known protege in Cutco, who is now pioneering a new and better way of teaching leadership and influence throughout the world.
- Benjamin Hardy, one of the world’s top writers over the past 5 years.
- John Ruhlin, the #1 all-time Cutco sales rep, now founder and CEO of the largest business gifting company in North America.
- Current Cutco/Vector leaders who are heading up large organizations all across North America.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN TODAY’S EPISODE
In this episode, Dan shares and expounds upon 3 of his favorite lessons from his experience with the company, including:
- The Power of A Positive Focus
- A Better Perspective on Challenges
- We Get What We Earn.
Special thanks go out to the Stitt family of Olean, New York, who purchased the company from ALCOA in the 1980s and have helped build it into what it is today. Thanks to their leadership, Cutco/Vector is an organization that puts people first.
Dan ends this episode with a dynamic challenge to his listeners. Be sure to give it a listen!
BRÈINFÚEL is a new beverage co-founded by Silver Cup Cutco alum Colton Horn. This is NOT an energy drink, but instead is a scientifically derived blend from coffees, teas, collagen, and antioxidants. BRÈINFÚEL uniquely puts your brain and body in the zone, prolonging mental focus, sharpening alertness and decision-making, and protecting your brain from burnout.
Be Smarter. Think Faster. Live Beyond. Go to Breinfuel.com and use the code “CLSK” at checkout for 35% off your first order (unlimited quantity!).
Organifi is the Cutco of superfood blends, made with only the highest-quality, plant-based ingredients. The “Green Juice” contains 11 superfoods, like moringa, spirulina, beets, turmeric, and other all natural, organic ingredients. It’s a great breakfast replacement, and so easy to use … you just mix it with water when you’re ready to drink. My personal favorite is their “Gold Tea,” which boosts your immunity and helps you sleep.
You can visit here to check out the full line of Organifi’s products. You get 20% off everything they carry by using the discount code “CLSK.” Try something from Organifi today!
If you like wine, but sometimes get a headache from drinking it, you need to try Good Weather Wine, founded by legendary Cutco/Vector alum Mark Lovas. All their wines are sugar-free, low in sulfites, and with no additives. You can get a monthly shipment of 3, 6, or 12 bottles, and they’ll make it super easy by making the selections for you based on your preferences. It’s like having your own wine buyer to help you pick.
Check out GoodWeatherWine.com to get started, and enter the discount code “CLSK” when you check out to get free shipping on your order.
CVI (Core Values Index) is the most reliable personality assessment ever created. Many leaders – both in and out of Cutco/Vector – have used CVI to learn more about themselves and about the people they lead. You can get your FREE CVI assessment by visiting here. It takes less than 10 minutes to complete, and you’ll get your results immediately. You’ll then have the option to upgrade your report to a detailed assessment that will blow you away with its insight. Click here to take your FREE CVI test.