Chad Vordenberge is the Kentucky-Ohio Division Manager for Cutco/Vector Marketing, headquartered in Cincinnati. In his nearly 15 years with the company, Chad has produced over $20 million in sales, qualifying him for the Cutco/Vector Hall of Fame. Throughout his life and career, Chad has been deliberate about honoring the lessons of the past. He’s meticulous in his efforts to learn, and he fosters an environment that encourages others to become independent learners themselves. Chad is thoughtful, introspective, creative, and innovative. He brings these, and so many more qualities to the people under his guidance.
Q&A WITH CHAD VORDENBERGE
Here are 20 of Chad’s “Executive Lessons”:
- LOVE is spelled TIME- get time with those who matter to you.
- Trust is takes time to build but can be completely lost in the matter of a conversation.
- Capitalize on momentum, you never know how long you’ll have it.
- Emotional management always comes before managing actions or results.
- Don’t get caught up in limited thinking, it’s dangerous.
- Treat people for who they can be, not who they currently are.
- Am I running my business or someone else’s? Run it your way.
- Develop core anchors that help drive your daily decisions.
- Question everything in a positive way in order to innovate.
- Success is an accumulation of small daily decisions. When you look back, there is always a trail of doing the right thing.
- Teach out loud and often.
- Treat everyone equally by treating them differently. Everyone needs something different than another person.
- Culture is best read when the leader isn’t there.
- You have two paths in life. The path you choose or the path someone else chooses for you.
- A trained mind is better than any script.
- Pleasing results have to come before pleasing methods.
- Don’t chase numbers, chase quality.
- The more impactful your position, the longer it takes to get paid on your actions.
- Any time a key indicator of your business is trending down, you need to focus all energy on it. Immediately.
- What you appreciate appreciates.
Show Notes for this episode provided by Brian Njenga.
To learn more and get access to all episodes, visit our podcast page!
BRÈINFÚEL is a new beverage co-founded by Silver Cup Cutco alum Colton Horn. This is NOT an energy drink, but instead is a scientifically derived blend from coffees, teas, collagen, and antioxidants. BRÈINFÚEL uniquely puts your brain and body in the zone, prolonging mental focus, sharpening alertness and decision-making, and protecting your brain from burnout.career
Be Smarter. Think Faster. Live Beyond. Go to Breinfuel.com and use the code “CLSK” at checkout for 35% off your first order (unlimited quantity!).
CVI (Core Values Index) is the most reliable personality assessment ever created. Many leaders – both in and out of Cutco/Vector – have used CVI to learn more about themselves and about the people they lead. You can get your FREE CVI assessment by visiting here. It takes less than 10 minutes to complete, and you’ll get your results immediately. You’ll then have the option to upgrade your report to a detailed assessment that will blow you away with its insight. Click here to take your FREE CVI test.
Organifi is the Cutco of superfood blends, made with only the highest-quality, plant-based ingredients. The “Green Juice” contains 11 superfoods, like moringa, spirulina, beets, turmeric, and other all natural, organic ingredients. It’s a great breakfast replacement, and so easy to use … you just mix it with water when you’re ready to drink. My personal favorite is their “Gold Tea,” which boosts your immunity and helps you sleep.
You can visit here to check out the full line of Organifi’s products. You get 15% off everything they carry by using the discount code “CLSK.” Try something from Organifi today!
If you like wine, but sometimes get a headache from drinking it, you need to try Good Weather Wine, founded by legendary Cutco/Vector alum Mark Lovas. All their wines are sugar-free, low in sulfites, and with no additives. You can get a monthly shipment of 3, 6, or 12 bottles, and they’ll make it super easy by making the selections for you based on your preferences. It’s like having your own wine buyer to help you pick.
Check out GoodWeatherWine.com to get started, and enter the discount code “CLSK” when you check out to get free shipping on your order.